Most organising committees undertake to work on a meeting, webinar or conference on a voluntary basis. An Event Management company supports professionals so that they have more time to tend to their business.
Catering for the ever-changing events industry in South Africa, since 1994, we have become one of the leading event management companies in the country.
We provide professional services at international standards to a wide spectrum of clients.
Assistance with Bids
- Liaison with the local organisation to establish what assistance is required.
- Online registration facilities
- Travel to assist with presentation of bid and garner support from event participants for bid.
- Assist with the organisation of international site visits to South Africa.
- Setup all appointments for site visit including venue inspection and meetings with officials and and suppliers.
- Negotiation with suppliers for special rates for airport transfers, accommodation and site seeing tours for scouting party.
- Establish requirements in terms of room requirements, catering, and services.
- Liaise with venue personnel. Contract and rate negotiation. Advice on financial arrangements Protocol, security, and public relations.
- Design of registration forms and badges.
- Online registration facilities. Accreditation on site Procurement, packing and distribution of conference bags.
- All stationery
- Registration software, reporting and management.
- Receipt of delegate forms and responses thereto.
- Registration finance handling and controls.
- Messaging facilities Other services as may be appropriate.
- Design and preparation of call for abstracts
- Abstract example, guidelines, submission forms
- Receipt, recording and forwarding of papers
- Database management Online or manual abstract management software
- Refereeing process and approval management
- Integration into program Coding and printing
- Turners speaker care program
- Set up of meeting rooms & seating layouts
- Arrange audio visual and other IT requirements
- Structure programmes, breaks and session types
- Human resource co-ordination
- Ascertain requirements, type of function, theme, and budget Source venues as appropriate Source, contract and manage entertainers.
- Overseeing of audio visual and technical services.
- Program management and speaker care.
- Signage, invitations, and printing Seating plan arrangements Decor
- Human resources Transport
- Team building and sporting events